Monday, February 6, 2012

Mini Cards

I've been thinking about what I can do to expand my business without, you know, really putting alot of effort into it.  Because, let's face it, I've got alot on my plate! I have my full time job, plus a part-time job at the local community college, plus Stampin' Up!, plus school.  But I want to continue to grow my business. I firmly believe that if you don't grow, you become stagnant. So with that in mind, I've been following the online advice of a fellow demonstrator and I decided to try making a few small thank you cards to hand out with my business card inside.  I tend to want to save EVERY little scrap, so my only rule for these was to use scraps. I think they turned out nicely. I don't think any two will be the same!



4 comments:

  1. nice cards! So glad you are taking boot camp. I know it will help your stampin up business grow. I love the butterful one the best, it looks easy enough for me to make and cute enough that everyone will love it! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also demonstrator with a lot on her plate! I think your cards look great. I am motivated to go make mine now! Thanks!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherrill and Lydia! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete