Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying this bright sunny day! I was able to do a little bit of card making, and I was able to use scraps to get it done. That's always a win-win for me :)  I'm not really sure of the colors (other than basic grey) but I did use a MS punch for the butterflies and the decorative label punch behind the banner.

Supplies: Pool Party CS, Calypso Coral CS, Very Vanilla CS, Everyday Enchanted DSP
Stamps:  Well Scripted  Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Extras:  Hearts Framelits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Framed Tulips EF
 I'm fortunate enough to have a group of ladies that I stamp with on the first Wednesday of each month.  At that club meeting, we do one card and one scrapbook page.  Since this is the beginning of SALE-A-BRATION (!), I was excited to showcase the DSP Everyday Enchantment.  I have to say I love how this card came out. And I'm completely hooked on the DSP! I totally hope they carry this over to the catalog!

Supplies:  Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Baha Breeze, Naturals Ivory
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB)  Ink:  Early Espresso
Extras:  Top Note die, Blossom Party die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Eyelet Border punch, Antique brad,  Old Olive taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment